Healthcare - Your Options

Choosing well ensures you receive the best possible treatment by the right person at the right time in the right place    

Self Care

Self care is the best choice to treat very minor illness and injuries



Visit your local pharmacy when you are suffering from a common health problem which does not require being seen by a doctor or nurse.



Contact NHS111 by diallng 111 if you need advice or are unsure about who to contact for assistance. Calls to NHS111 are free from both landlines and mobiles.

NHS111 is the first point of contact when we are closed


GP practice

Contact us when your illness or injury will not go away


Minor Injuries Unit at Selby War Memorial Hospital

Attend here if you have a minor injury  


A&E or 999

Emergency services are very busy. They should ONLY be used in very serious or life threatening situations


Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website